Alps Custom Climb
The Alps are the birth place of Alpinism. There is no other mountain range in the world with such history, easy access, beautiful diverse climbing, sharp summits, and unreal rock quality. The most unique thing about the Alps is that you can leave your hotel in the morning to climb a world class alpine mixed route high in the mountains and still return for a gourmet meal in town with views of your climb. The Alps are very special in many ways and the best way to explore them is with one of our friendly professional guides.
All of our Alps programs are arranged on a custom basis and run by a UIAGM guide. We will consult you on the suitable itinerary for your skill level and desired climbing objectives. Our favorite areas are as follows:
• Chamonix, France – Mount Blanc, Aiguille Du Midi, and many classics at all levels and climbing styles.
• Zermatt, Switzerland – Matterhorn, and many other 4000m beautiful peaks.
• Stubai, Austria – The Stubai valley is the most overlooked alpine venue in the Alps.
• Dolomites, Italy – Classic alpine rock climbing with world class lodging and food.
• Comfortable accommodations – huts or hotels the entire time.
• Very light backpacks.
• Low client to guide ratio with UIAGM certified guides.
• Aesthetic routes in one of the world’s greatest and most accessible ranges.
• European culture and excellent food.
Alps climbs book early, please contact us for details and availability.
Dates: June – September
Trip Length: 1 – 10 days
Basic to Advanced.
Contact us for a quote and itenerary.
Guiding Ratio: Max 3:1, preferred 2:1.
Included in Price:
– all guide fees and expenses
-Group gear: Ropes, rack, etc.
Not Included in Price:
– personal climbing equipment and clothing
– lift tickets
– alcoholic drinks
– travel insurance